Monday, October 29, 2012

Worry... Rational, Irrational and Gangnam Style

I'm a bit of a nervous wreck right now.  I'm afraid a tree is going to fall on the house.  Or that my girls are going to freak out when we lose power.  Or that my house is going to be over run by these devilish creatures:
Photo Courtesy of Spricket Haters Facebook page

For those of you that don't know about these ugly things, they're called sprickets.  They're a cross between a cricket and spider, aka mutant.  Oh, and they jump (high) at you when you try to kill them because they're attracted to shadows.  Your best bet is to try to throw something, like an exercise ball, at them.  It's the best use I've found for an exercise ball thus far.

Ok, so maybe that may seem a bit irrational so let me also add that I'm also worried like crazy for the hubs who just left for work.  Sometimes it's just not fun to be married to someone who has a job that makes them essential during state emergencies.  So, my girls, sister and I will be holding down the fort here at home... FUN!

Since lots of you are probably busy worrying and bunkering down for the Frankenstorm, I thought I'd share my new favorite song.  I have no idea why, but this song just makes me want to shake my groove thang!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Stephanie loves that song! lol. Good luck with the storm, and stay safe! We have lucked out and haven't lost power yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00 to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails