Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Just a little update on our house hunting.... we found one!  We love it and the work it needs is definitely doable if our offer is accepted.  There was a little compromise with yard space... the amount that's there leaves a lot to be desired but the size, layout and neighborhood makes up for that.  It's a short sale though so I'm trying not to get my hopes up just yet since it could take months to hear back from the bank.

We also took Abby pumpkin picking over the weekend.  She had a blast even though she took a couple falls in the corn maze.  I can't believe the fall is here and halloween is right around the corner!  This will be Abby's first year trick or treating since last year we took her to Salem.



How is everyone else celebrating the arrival of Fall?

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your buy! It is weird that they call it short sale when it usually takes longer to do.

    It looks like your little one had a blast at the pumpkin patch. We love taking our kids. This year we did one that takes a train out to a pumpkin patch. This kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin patch pictures! I am crossing my fingers for you about the house.

    P.S. I think that is how long that pin has been sitting in my mom's basement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Kasey! So much fun! I am happy you found a house that you like. I think most houses need some work, so don't worry about that. You can do things litte by little. As long as you love it! Have a great night!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby looks like she had a lot of fun! Congrats on finding a house you love...I hope your offer is accepted!! The house we're looking at needs some work too but we're not as far along as you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet photos! That's what I've been doing lately to celebrate the change of seasons - taking lots of photos. ;)

    Peace,
    Michelle at http://greenearthbazaar.com ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails